Are you searching for a flat roofing expert? In the last 3 years we have seen a meteoric rise in requests for the installation of EPDM flat rubber roofs, especially for garages and outbuildings. Times have changed and garages are actively being repurposed as offices, home gyms and even bedrooms.
Rubber roofing is also known as EPDM (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) in the roofing business. As mentioned above this is a roofing material fast on the incline due to its fantastic properties. In fact it’s only drawback for some customers is that it takes a team of professionals to install and it’s not one for those who like to carry out their own home improvement.
- Rubber (EPDM) is extremely long lasting (it can last 50 years or longer).
- Laid in single pieces it results in fewer seams which eliminates places for water to seep through and cause internal damage.
- Should damage ever occur – Repairs are fast, easy and inexpensive.
- Requires very minimal maintenance.
- Is fire-resistant, pest resistant and resistant to algae/mold.
- Amazing value – it is often much lower in cost than other roofing materials.
- Less prone to crumbling and cracking from extreme temperature changes and severe weather.
- Get a free quote